About Samuel Njenga
I am an experienced and highly rated process facilitator having worked with many organisations in the areas of leadership development, change management, strategic alignment as well as in the organisational transformation and renewal. My interests include how organisations create and share knowledge; how to promote organisational learning as well as how to lead and manage change processes in a way that enhances individual and organisational performance. I enjoy working with organisations to enhance their viability and effectiveness.
Entries by Samuel Njenga
There are no upcoming events.
- Leading in Turbulent Environments
- Managing for High Performance
- Systems Thinking for Busy Managers
- Conflict, Negotiation, and Management Course
- Change Management Course
- Self-awareness and management course
- Systems thinking for public sector
- Systems thinking for the Non Profit Sector
- Systems Thinking for Effective Business
- Systems Thinking for Busy Managers in the Public Sector
PO Box 121
mobile: +27 011 958 1119